To join the International Association of Inter-American Studies, please fill out our membership form and select a payment option. Once we have received your membership dues, you will be notified by e-mail. You can then select a password that will allow you to access the Members’ Area of this website.
Memberships are available for individuals and institutions. The membership dues for individuals are 10 €, 30 €, or 50 € per year. Members decide themselves which dues category best fits their situation. Institutional memberships are 100 € per year. To join the Association, please fill out our membership form. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer.
Membership benefits include:
- receipt of the Association’s newsletter with information on upcoming conferences, initiatives, joint projects, recent publications etc
- a chance to publicize your own work via the Association’s website and newsletter
- the option of posting your announcements
- an opportunity to initiate or join research networks
- receipt of the Association’s newsletter
- reduced registration fees for the Association’s bi-annual conferences.
The International Association of Inter-American Studies is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization. If you would like to make a donation to the Association, please contact the Association’s treasurer.
To renew your membership, please click here.
To change any of the information you entered in your membership form when you originally joined the association, please send the changes to info[at]interamericanstudies.net