For final registration you need to pay the registration fee and send the Registration-Form-IAS including the date when you made the payment to email@example.com. All presenters are asked to register for the Conference by August 1, 2016. Only presenters who have registered by that date will appear on the conference program. Please note that early-bird registration fees are available until July 1, 2016.
Please note: You need to register before the conference. There will be no on-site registration. Registration for the general public concludes on October 1, 2016.
Registration fees for the IAS conference in Santa Barbara:
- 100 USD for IAS members who pay before July 1, 2016.
- 120 USD for non-members who pay before July 1, 2016.
- 30 USD for academics from the University of California Santa Barbara (discount due to being the Conference hosts) who pay before July 1, 2016.
- 30 USD for PhD students (IAS members) who pay before July 1, 2016.
- 45 USD for PhD students (non-members) who pay before July 1, 2016.
- BA and MA Students who register before July 1, 2016 can apply for payment exemption.
- ! There will be an additional charge of 25 USD in each of the above categories for all conference participants who register after July 1, 2016.
- 30 USD for everyone who is NOT presenting, but would like to attend the conference as audience at large.
- Conference dinner: Anyone who would like to participate in the conference dinner on October 5, 2016 at the cost of 70 USD (includes buffet dinner with local cuisine and one non-alcoholic drink): Please transfer the money with your registration fee.
- Participants joining the IAS: If you are not yet a member of the International Association of Inter-American Studies, we would like to encourage you to join. To do so, please click here. Once you have joined the association and paid your 2016 membership dues of 10, 30 or 50 euros, you may take advantage of the discounted conference registration fee for members (100 USD for regular members, 30 USD for PhD students registering by July 1).
Please use the “Donate” button to pay your registration fee (plus the cost of the conference dinner, if you are planning to attend the dinner):